Each year, a large number of students appear in MBA entrance examination to reserve their seat with purpose to get admission in reputed management colleges such IIMs, FMS, and others.
According to survey to the Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC), there’re huge requirements of the MBA holders in corporate sectors. Even, almost companies look around the planet to hire well management savvy. But, to MBA admission in reputed MBA Colleges, applicant are required to appear in the entrance exam and obtain good percentile, do you know which are the famous MBA entrance exams in India? This page contains complete list of MBA Entrance exams.
There are some lists of colleges which tentative exam dates have been given below:
CAT 2019 Important dates
CAT is a national level entrance exam for MBA / Post Graduate Course. This year, Indian Institute of Management-Calcutta (IIM-C) will conduct the examinations on Sunday, November 25 in 147 cities across the India in two phases. The admit card will be released on October 24, and students who have applied for the exam, can download it through the official website, iimcat.ac.in. The test format will be available on the official website from October 17. Find the CAT Exam details.
XAT 2019 Important dates
Xavier School of Management will conduct the XAT 2019 on January 6 at various centres across the country from 10 am to 1 pm.
- Apply process begins- August 20, 2018.
- Last date to application submission- November 30, 2018
CMAT, GPAT 2019 Important dates
- Application process begins: November 1
- Last date of application submission: November 30
- Online examinations: January 28, 2019
- Download of admit card: January 7, 2019
- Results: February 10
NMAT 2019: Important dates
- Application process begins: July 7, 2018
- Last date to apply online: October 3, 2018
- Test window to open: First week of October
IIFT MBA Important dates
- Last date for change test centre: November 5
- Downloading of admit card: November 16
- Written test: December 2, 2018 (10am – 12 noon)
- Last date to fill the online application form and to submit GMAT score for Foreign Nationals and NRIs: February 15, 2019
Candidates have to take at least one of the three exams— Common Admission Test (CAT), Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT) and Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT). Apart from taking one of these exams, all applicants are required to appear for MICAT. The exam is conducted twice a year in over 48 cities across the country.
MICAT Important dates
- Application process begins: August 23, 2018
- Last date to apply: November 20, 2018
- Examination: December 2, 2018
MAH MBA CET
Directorate Technical Education (DTE) Maharashtra conducted the examinations every year for admission in the first year of full-time Post Graduate Degree in MBA/MMS courses. Students who have interested to study in these colleges can register at the official website – dtemaharashtra.gov.in/mbacet2018.
MAH CET 2018 is an online computer based exam which will be scheduled for 150 minutes. The exam consists of 200 questions in MCQ format. There is no negative marking.
The government of Odisha conducted the OJEE examinations every year for admissions to engineering, management colleges in the state of Odisha.
OJEE 2019: Last year scheduled date
- Application process begins: June 25
- Last date to apply online: July 13
- OJEE exams: July 22
- Download of admit card: July 18
Karnataka Management Aptitude Test is conducted for admission to AICTE approved MBA, PGDM and MCA programs in Karnataka. Every year, the entrance examination is conducted in the month of May, and the result is declared by June.
Sri Ventakeswara University, Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh Integrated conducts the Common Entrance Test for admissions into first year of Master of Business Administration (MBA) and Master of Computer Applications (MCA) and lateral entry into second year of Master of Computer Applications (MCA) programmes in university colleges and their affiliated colleges. The duration for the exam is scheduled at least 150 minutes.
AP ICET Last year scheduled dates
- AP ICET Entrance examinations: May 2, 2018
- Declaration of results: First week of June
Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test (TSICET) is being held for admission to master levels professional courses like MBA and MCA of all the universities in Telangana State and their affiliated colleges. Last year, Kakatiya University, Warangal had conducted the examinations on May 23, 2018.
TS ICET 2018 last year dates
- Examinations: May 23, 2018
- Telangana ICET result: June 10, 2018
- TS ICET certificate verification: July 6 to July 10, 2018.
- Rank card release: Second week of June 2018
- Counselling starts: First week of July 2018
- TSICET 2018 allotment result: July 2018
Anna University, Chennai conducted the TANCET examinations every year for admission into MBA, MCA and ME, M Tech, M Arch, M Plan degree programmes. Last year, the examination was conducted on May 19 and 20, 2018.
TANCET last year dates
- Start date of online application: April 2
- Last date to submit online application: April 23.
- MBA: May 19, 2018 (2.30 PM- 4.30 PM)
Himachal Pradesh University conducted the MAT entrance examinations every year for admission to MBA colleges in the state. Every year, the examination is held in the month of June, and the result is declared by the end of July.