Bihar ITI Admission
(????? ???????? ????????? ??????) 2019– Like many of you looking to ITI Admission in Bihar 2019 session to translate the way to find the job in the competitive era, but obtaining admission in top college is like to start the bike without fuel. However, the notice comes to Bihar IIT admission that the applicant must appear in Bihar ITICAT exam 2019
(which is conducted once in a year), because the Department of Bihar Industrial Training Institute allows admission into ITI full-time course trades such as Fitter, Mech. (Electronics), Welder, Mechanic Diesel Engine, and existing courses on the basis of the exam’s score.
Exam for Bihar ITI admission 2019 probably will be held in the mid-month of May 2019. Even though, it is not confirmed yet by the admission committee.
List of Enclosures /Check List
Knowing the date and checklist which are much required for admission in the respective trades is such a crucial act. So, it is advisable to the admission seekers to put their mind latest notifications and read on the following details given in the table which will assist while getting/apply for admission.
||Particulars of Enclosures
||Persons/ Organisations from where it should be obtained
||Certificate of passing (ii) Marks sheet and (iii) Admit Card for Matric/ equivalent Examination (only Admit Card in the case of a candidate appearing in the qualifying examination).
||Board / equivalent
||In case of appearing candidate in the qualifying Examination, a certificate clearly mentioning the subjects and stating that the result of such examination has not been published.
||Principal of the Institution concerned
||Concerned C.O. of Permanent residence.
||Head of Institution last attended.
||Application Form (Part-A).
||Duly filled in by the candidate and photo pasted on the specified place on it.
||Photograph (As per 10.3 of the Prospectus)
||Certificate for the permanent resident of Bihar.
||Concerned C.O. of Permanent residence
||Refugee Registration certificate.
||DM/ Refugee Registration Officer
||Certificate showing that the applicant ' s parent is an employee of the Govt. of Bihar.
||Certificate showing that the applicant ' s parent is an employee of Govt of India and posted in Bihar or an employee of any Public Sector Undertaking of the Government of India and posted in Bihar at the time of the submission of the application
||Certificate showing that the applicant ' s parent is an employee of the United Nations Organisation and that he/ she is at present posted in Bihar.
|Note: Applicants must provide the required details.
Eligibility to ITI admission in Bihar
The board has distinguished the eligibility criteria for ITI find them below.
- The candidate who has done 10th(Matric) from Bihar board or CBSE is eligible to take admission in ITI.
- Anyone who is going to appear in matric or equivalent 2019 can apply, but make sure the applicant needs to show passing certificate during counseling.
For securing admission in ITI, academic’s minimum qualification should be 10th
(from science subjects).
Bihar ITI Entrance exam’s date 2019
Bihar ITI Exam (ITICAT) 2019-2020 will be done in a single phase only, below are tentative details.
|Online Registration Starting Date
||Starting April 2019
|Online Registration Closing Date
||At the end of April (27/04/2019)
Do you know Bihar ITICAT? Stuck, Well, It’s the perfect time to rinse your doubt
Generally, students are aware of Bihar ITI Entrance but sometime ITICAT word puts confused to students. Although, both words are same. Let us tell you more about ITICAT.
Bihar ITICAT 2019
Bihar ITICAT 2019 is an entrance test being organized one time in a year to offer admission to the meritorious candidates. If you’re going to participate the exam can download the prospectus from official website http://bceceboard.bihar.gov.in
. Follow the steps to register for the exam.
How to Apply ITI CAT application form?
For this exam, all applicants are required to correct details like which will be appearing on the computer/laptop’s screen.
Note: your email ID will work as a username.
- Step 1- Go through official website, fill details included as Applicant’s name, Mobile Number, E-mail ID, ensure that you have put all your belonging data because you activation and / other important details will be sent on either your mobile or personal E-mail ID and you’ll have to use the activation code active your account. Coming on the significant point if you have given the required information then you would find the activate button and you need to click on the same. After getting your activated account, you must log in your own created account by putting your credential like username and password.
There are two methods to pay application charge.
- Step 2 – This step belongs to your personal details, log in your account and fill your personal information if it was left if everything is done click on Save & Continue.
- Step 3 – After filling personal information, Upload Photo & Signature (color/black and white). However, it is chargeable, if the applicant belongs to SC/ST he/she will have to make payment a sum of Rs. 100/- (One Hundred) while Rs. 400/- (Four hundred) for disabled students.
- Step 4 – This step represents to provide your educational information, after submitting signature and photos, you need to upload your academic information and after that click on Save & Continue. Later you will able to see your application from details to check whatever you had submitted.
- Step 5 – Moving into the next step that also important known as make payment, click on proceed to payment follow instructions carefully.
Note:- In case the payment is being updated, you can contact the authorized officer. However, it can take almost 1Hrs to update status.
- Online Payment- If students are interested in online payment for ITICAT can use Debit Card, Credit Card, and Net banking.
- Offline / NEFT Challan – Applicants are allowed to Offline payment.
Application from Fees
The candidate who’s belonging to ST/SC is required to submit Rs. 750/-
(Seventy Hundred fifty) exam fees.
Admission committee has been made rules for age limitation, it is feasible, minimum age of the applicants should be 14 years as on August 1, 2018
, and date of birth should not after August 1, 2004. For Mechanic Motor vehicle and Mechanic tractor course in ITI minimum age should be 17-years.
In order to ITI admission
, candidates can also be facilitated with reservation privileges but this facility is given to the candidates who belong to Bihar State only. Reservation seats are categorized in following groups.
|| Percentage of seat reservation
||Scheduled Caste (SC)
||Scheduled Tribe (ST)
||Extremely Backward Class (EBC)
||Backward Class (BC)
||Reserved Category Girls(RCG)
Rest 50% seats shall be allocated among general category students.
Exam’s Question Papers / Time for Exam / Exam’s level
The exam’s duration will be for 2 Hrs. and examinee gets 2 numbers for each correct answer, here interesting criteria that there is no any negative marking, of course, it good in favor of the candidates. Now, move yours over the tabular structure which represents the details of the exam.
||Number of Questions
You may also like
Top Polytechnic College in Bihar
Top Polytechnic College in Patna