SSC GD Constable admit card 2019: The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) on February 26 (Tuesday) released the SSC admit card 2019 for GD constable post with a view to fulfilling approximate 54,953 vacant posts on its official website @ ssc.nic.in. SSC jobs 2019 examinations will be conducted for a total number of 47,307 male candidates and 7646 female candidates. The exam will be conducted from March 1 to March 11, 2019.
Candidates are suggested to download SSC GD Constable admit card 2019 shortly through its official website-@ ssc.nic.in as the admit cards are available on the site. Steps have been mentioned below with the purpose to ease download.
Steps to download SSC GD Constable admit card 2019:
• Visit SSC website -@ ssc.nic.in / regional websites
• Click on the link ‘SSC GD Constable admit card 2019’
• Enter the name, date of birth and registration number
• Admit card will display on the screen
• Download SSC GD Constable admit card 2019 and take a print for future purpose
• The Computer-based Test (CBT) examination will have 100 objective questions with 100 marks
• There will be four parts and each part will have 25 questions with25 marks each
• 25 questions on General Intelligence and Reasoning – 25 questions
• 25 questions on General Knowledge and General Awareness – 25 questions
• 25 questions on Elementary Mathematics -25 questions
• 25 questions on English/ Hindi -25 questions
• Candidates will be given 90 minutes to solve the paper
• Matriculation based questions will be asked to candidates.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Computer Based Test (CBE), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Physical Standard Test (PST) and Medical Examination