The Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has announced the recruitment notification for Ministerial & separated Categories on March 8, 2019 (Friday) to fulfill more than ten thousand vacancies such as the post of Stenographer, Chief Law Assistant, Junior Translator Hindi etc.
Eligible Candidates who have interested and want to apply for in any one post can apply through the official website of RRB- rrbcdg.gov.in and other regional websites from today. RRB has an objective to hire candidates to fulfill the vacancies. Steps to apply has been facilitated below with the purpose to ease
Steps to Apply for RRB MI Recruitment 2019:
• Visit official website www.indianrailways.gov.in
• Click on ‘Recruitment for NTPC, Para-Medical, Level-1 and MI Posts’
• Fill the required details in the application form
• Upload scanned photo with signature
• Submit the online application form and pay the application fee
• Download and take print out it for future purpose
• An application fee for General/OBC candidates has been kept at Rs 500/- while at Rs 250/- has been scheduled for SC/ST/Female/PWD/Ex-Serviceman.
About India Railways:
The Indian Railways is an integral part of all development which relates to people which were presented at first in India in the year 1853. At first, railways were introduced to India in the year 1853 from Bombay to Thane.