NEW DELHI: Stomach problem is one of the common problems which are frequently seen in the people nowadays. There are several stomach problems like stomach pain or problems in digest that can be erupt due to consuming unhealthy foods. In the other words, unhealthy foods are cause of the stomach problems.
Apart from this, Unhealthy eating habits or consuming overdose on fast food could be the reason for the upset gut movement.
According to expert, you may get relief from stomach problem by consuming healthy or super foods such as probiotic, yogurt and banana regularly on the nick time.
These super foods to keep balance their digestive system. Some healthy foods name have been given following which are most prominent factors to avoid stomach problem
- Ginger: Ginger is a healthy item that helps to aids digestion, reduce inflammation and heartburn. Have a sip of ginger water with few drops of lemon after every meal to get relief from stomach problem.
- Probiotic: Probiotics are the live micro-organisms that may be able to prevent and treat some illnesses. People can get a healthy dose of probiotic in foods like yogurt, kefir and kombucha, which confer health benefits including strengthening the immune system, preventing urinary tract infection, and allergies.
- Yogurt: Yogurt is one of the best food for digestion because it contains rich amount of ‘good’ bacteria that plays a key role in the digestion process and also reduces many stomach problems like indigestion, diarrhea, and constipation.
- Oats: Oats are considered good for the stomach as it contains rich amount fiber which helps to maintain bowel regularity and prevent constipation.
- Papaya: One should eat papaya as it encourages digestion, eases indigestion, and helps with constipation. The magic is in the enzymes papain, a natural digestive enzyme that breaks up foods irritating the stomach and chymopapain, which help break down proteins and soothe the stomach by promoting a healthy acidic environment.
- Banana: Banana is good digestion as it helps the digestion process by absorbing toxins, bulking up stool matter and stimulating bowel movements because of its rich fiber content.