Rajasthan ITI Admission – Industrial Training Institutes (ITIs), DTE of Rajasthan is accountable to offer admission into ITI. If you’re about to earn ITI’s certification to enhance your technical skills then you must read this article wherein we have published the latest notice for ITI Admission 2019.
In order to claim ITI Admission in Rajasthan, you all are requested to check out the full summarized step-by-step guidelines which include admission process/notifications, exam’s date, application form, eligibility, merit list, and others significant notes. Let’s start with following.
Admission Process of ITI in Rajasthan
ITI Admission in N.C.V.T. / S.C.V.T. affiliated college will be done purely based on merit. Find the important dates and events in the given table.
|Online Application to be started||June 18, 2019 (expected)|
|Application process fee deposit last date||July 9, 2018 (not confirmed)|
Applicant’s age should be at least 14 years or more than it as on 01-08-2019.
- Those are 8th, 10th, 12th pass-outs are eligible to ITI admission in the offered engineering and none engineering disciplines.
- There are certain application fees for the candidates who want to apply ITI admission application form in Rajasthan. Fees are divided into commonly two groups a) General category b) reservation category.
a.) For General Category Candidates – They are required to make payment a sum of Rs. 100/- only.
b.) For ST/SC –Those candidates are from ST/SC category are responsible to deposit Rs. 75/- only.
- Once your application has been uploaded on official website thereafter you can get details by visiting the website you need to seek the button or link like “Know your status option”.
- As per the norm, students should be mentally fit.
- You can get updated information on this page and official website hte.rajasthan.gov.in
Merit List / Priority-wise category
Merit list to be prepared followed by state government norms. Check out the following methods.
- The student has been done 8th / secondary education successfully from Rajasthan or C.B.S.E.
- The student who is permanently residing in Rajasthan Government.
- Students whose father/mother is an employee of Rajasthan Government.
- The students who do not belong to Rajasthan.
What’s new in Rajasthan’s it is?
Rajasthan government has been decided to promote ITI education in the state as mainstream education. According to the latest information, ITI course will be equivalent to the 10th / 12th. As per the educational department direction, if anyone who will complete ITI for 2-years based on 8th education he/she will be equivalent of 10th to continue next education and those complete 2-year’s ITI based on 10th their education will be considered as 12th’s equivalent. However, they can get Polytechnic admission in the second year.