JEE Main April (second entrance) application procedure 2019: National Testing Agency (NTA) has announced the date of the application procedure for those students who have interested and want to fill up their application for appearing in the JEE Main April 2019. The application procedure for JEE Main April 2019 has begun on February 8 (Friday) which the last date of online application submission is March 7, 2019.
Students, who have eligible for the exam and interested to apply for the entrance test, can apply through online mode on the official website. It is believed that the exam will be held between April 7, 2019, and April 20, 2019.
JEE Main April 2019 exam will be the second entrance for the academic year 2019-20. Students can appear in both January 2019 and April 2019 JEE Main; if they appear in both exams, it is better for them as scores of both exams will be determined for counselling and admission.
After concluding the application process, NTA will release exam centre and shift details for candidates.
JEE Main April 2019: Important dates & Eligibility
• Candidates who have passed their Class 12th Examination in 2017 or 2018; or those who are appearing in their Class 12th Examination in 2019 are eligible to appear in JEE Main April 2019 Examination.
• Candidates who have passed Class 12th examination in 2016 or before as well as those who will appear in such examination in 2020 or later are not eligible to appear in JEE Main April 2019.
• Candidates must have taken at least five subjects in class 12th examination in order to be eligible for writing JEE Main 2019.
• Candidates applying for B.Arch., must have to complete Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics (PCM) in the qualifying examination.
• Paper 1 will be a computer-based test. In case of Paper 2, Mathematics Part I and Aptitude Test part II will be conducted in Computer-based mode and Drawing Test Part III will be held in pen-paper mode.
• The medium of JEE Main 2019 examination will be English, Hindi or Gujarati. Candidates can select their language as the medium of examination at the time of application.
• There is no age limit for appearing in JEE Main examination. Although, candidates must have to check age criteria applicable at the institutes where they want to get admission as the age criteria are varied at different institutes.
• NTA will allow candidates to make any corrections in their application from March 11 to March 15, 2019.