NEW DELHI: Delhi University has announced the eight cut off list on the basis of merit for admission to undergraduate course for the academic session 2018- 2019.
Candidates are suggested to visit the respective colleges to complete the admission process on August 13, Monday.
Although, mostly colleges have closed to admission process, still some seats are available for reserve categories candidate like Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), Other Backward Class (OBC), Persons with Disability (PwD), Kashmiri Migrant (KM) and Sikh Minority.
Student do not forget to bring documents which are essential for DU admissions
Documents required for admission 2018:
- Candidates must have Class 10 Board exam certificate and mark sheet from any recognised Board.
- Class Intermediate exam certificate with mark sheet from any recognised Board. Candidates can carry provisional certificate issued by school, if they have not inter exam certificate.
- Admission form print out.
- As a proof, reserved category certificates with name issued by the authority.
- Transfer certificate from school or college.
- Migration Certificate from Board or University.
- Passport size self-attested photographs.
- Original copy of the registration form.