CTET 2019 application process: The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is going to conclude shortly the online registration process for the 12th edition of Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) 2019 as the last date of online registration is March 5 and the board will conduct this exam on July 7. The test will be conducted at 97 cities across India.
Educational efficiencies for Primary Stage Teacher for Classes I-V:
Candidates should be passed Graduation with 50% marks or appearing in final year of 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education. OR
Candidates should have Graduation or appear in 1-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed) OR
Senior Secondary with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 4- year Bachelor in Elementary Education. OR
Senior Secondary with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 4- year B.A/B.Sc.Ed or B.A.Ed/B.Sc.Ed OR
Graduation with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 1-year B.Ed. (Special Education) OR
Any candidate having qualified B.Ed. Programme recognized by the NCTE is eligible to appear in TET/CTET.
CTET 2019: Examination pattern
• All questions for the test will be asked on basis of Hindi /English Languages.
Steps to apply CTET Registration 2019:
• Visit official website www.ctet.nic.in
• Go to the link “Apply Online” and click
• Fill the required details in the Application Form and note down Registration No.
• Upload Scanned Images of latest Photograph with Signature
• Pay Examination Fee by e-challan
• Print out it for future purpose
CTET Registration 2019: Important instructions
• Uploading of scanned Photo and Signature are mandatory
• Upload scanned photograph and signature in JPG/JPEG format
• Size of the scanned photograph should be between 10 to 100 KB
• A proportion of the photograph should be 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm
• Size of the scanned signature should be between 3 to 30 KB
• A proportion of signature should be 3.5 cm x 1.5 cm.
The fee for General/OBC category candidates have been scheduled at Rs 700/- (Only Paper I or II) while candidates those are belonging to SC/ST/ Diff. Abled Person categories have to pay at Rs/- 350 (Only Paper I or II)