UPSC Civil Services Prelims 2019: The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has announced an important intimation relevant to Civil Services Examination 2019 for those aspirants who are interested and want to apply for CSP examination this year.
All the aspirants are suggested to check all details from its official website at- upsc.gov.in. UPSC has started the online application procedure for CSP Exam 2019 on the official website and aspirants will be selected on the basis of Preliminary exam by Mains and interview round.
CSP Exam 2019: important intimation for the name change:
According to the official intimation, ‘An aspirant has to fill up his/her name in the Application Form of the Civil Services Preliminary Examination on the basis of School Leaving Board Examination Certificate (SLC), the fill-up name will be mentioned in the e-Admit Card. Aspirants are mandatory to upload a scanned copy of his Photo Identity Card issued by the Government. The candidate will need to carry both e-Admit Card as well as the Photo Identity Card at the Examination hall’.
“For entering at the Civil Services Preliminary (CSP) Examination, 2019, the Commission has been collecting queries from those aspirants, who have changed their names after leaving the school by following the process of law along with issue of gazette notification and have attained valid government issued photo identity card with their changed name resulting in different names in the school leaving board examination certificate and the photo identity card,” the notice read.
• Aspirants will have to fill basic details. On submission of details, the aspirant will be suggested to check the details and make corrections.
• Aspirants are mandatory to fill up Payment details (except for reserved category candidates), selection of examination centre, uploading of a photograph with signature.
UPSC Prelims 2019 exam: Important dates:
• Last date to apply through online mode: March 18, 2019
• Date of Preliminary Examination: June 2, 2019
• Civil Services 2019 Main examination: September 20, 2019
• IFS Mains Exam 2019: December 1, 2019