NEW DELHI: The online basic registration for the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS MBBS) 2019 examination has begun. The candidates those are eligible and have aspired to register their application for the MBBS examination 2019, can apply immediately through the official website – aiimsexams.org as all process of registration are available on the site. The examinations date has been scheduled in the month of May 25 and 26, 2019.
Candidates can only apply by online mode. During the registration, Candidates will have to provide some essential documents like mark sheet or admit card of class 10th / 12th board examinations, a valid e-mail id and mobile number that could not be changed till the examination process concluding.
Important – NEET Exam 2019
- The candidates need to have mark sheet/ admit card of class 10/ 12 board examinations
- Candidates have mandatory to provide category certificate
- Candidates with disability need to provide PWBD certificate
- Valid e-mail id and mobile number
- Valid photo id during examination hour.
- Scanned/digital image of recent color size photograph with white background Image of signature.
- Image of Left thumb impression.
Candidates should have passed or been appearing for class 12 examination or its equivalent with the subjects of English, physics, chemistry, and biology with minimum marks 60% (General candidates) and 50% (SC/ST candidates) in aggregate.
The process of registration will take place in two stages — basic and final. Candidates will have not to pay a fee for the basic registration and only after verifying the details filled, the candidate can appear to the final registration.
You may also like