Engineering Admission Qualification, Eligibility - Fees and Last Date 2020
Updated as on Apr 14, 2020: Welcome Students! Engineering education is a curriculum which is divided into many forms like Diploma Engineering, Undergraduate degree level program i.e B.Tech / BE, master and P.hD even it is infinite. We presume that you are looking for engineering admission that's why you have landed this page, well, fortunately, all information about engineering admission 2020 have been described deeply. This page is typically made for the aspirants who look a chance to be admitted into B.Tech / BE and will know the procedures confined by the AICTE for degree level engineering course like B. Tech admission/B.E. before knowing the admission criteria you must know about engineering right.
Let's take a look to know engineering course's benefits and career after engineering education in India and worldwide.
About Engineering Courses
Engineering the exercise that is derived from a scientific study in which mathematics, physics, chemistry plays a vital role. In the enigneering study, aspirants learn board range of knowledge in the specific area it might be Automobile Engineering, Aeronautical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Science Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and many more to innovate new machine and deliver the ideas to provide benefits for the human being. In other word, we can say that engineering is a science which is able to solve the problem of human in the real world!
Courses level in Engineering
Well, commonly there are three levels in engineering (1) Diploma (well know as Polytechnic) (2) Degree level i.e B. Tech / B.E.(3) Master level known as M.Tech, let us describe those courses.
- Diploma: Diploma / Polytechnic is course which is imparted by Institute / College or university but the institution should be approved and affiliated by the valid university and AICTE. Get latest information about Polytechnic Admission 2019 Click here!
- Degree Level: B. Tech / B.E. are degree level program which will be given after 4 years of study (obtained from good marks) we would like to suggest that choose best B. Tech College for your engineering course in your location or you can also go for other location if you are eligible to get admission in top B. Tech College.
- Master Level : M.Tech or Master in Technology is a professional course in India can be done after B.Tech Course.
Well, go ahead! after knowing about the engineering course, we're moving to its admission criteria are most important, letting you below.
Engineering Admission Minimum Qualification or Criteria
One of the most common queries are putted by aspirants every year (before admission), i.e. what is the criteria of Engineering admission
or what is minimum qualification of Engineering admission in India?
A student's eligibility must match find in below point.
- 12th Science with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics (English and Hindi is compulsory subjects)
- Must Qualify JEE Main 2019
- At least 50% in I.Sc.
- Proof of India citizen
- Relaxation for ST/SC/Kashmiri migrant students
Engineering Admission Form 2019
- Chitkara University Institute of Engineering & Technology 2019 Click Here
- Echelon Institute of Technology Faridabad Admission Form 2019 Click Here
- Apeejay Stya University - School of Engineering & Technology Admission Form 2019 Click Here
- UP B.Tech Admission 2019 - Check the details
- Gateway Institute of Engineering and Technology Sonipat Application Form 2019 Click Here
- ITS Engineering College, Greater Noida - Admission 2019
- Direct Engineering Admission in Bangalore 2019 - Click Here
- Direct Engineering Admission 2019 - Know the latest updates
The Best Engineering Curses in B. Tech According to the Current Demand 2019
- B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering
- B. Tech Computer Science Engineering
- B. Tech Mechanical Engineering
- B. Tech Civil Engineering Engineering
- B. Tech Electrical Engineering
- B. Tech Electronic and Communication Engineering
- B. Tech Automobile Engineering
- B. Tech Aeronautical Engineering
Scholarship for Engineering admission
Only few colleges are helping and give fees relaxation for poor students but aspirants may avail scholarship from their government scholarship program run by state government and other body.