Engineering Admission Qualification | Fees | Last Date 2018
Welcome Students! We presume you are looking for engineering admission fortunately all information about engineering admission 2018 are described here at this website from this page aspirants will know the procedures of degree level engineering course like B. Tech admission , B.E. before knowing the admission criteria you must know about engineering right.
Let's take a look to know engineering course benefits and career after engineering education in India and worldwide.
Know about Engineering Course
is a course or a branch of science in which students do study with regards to technology which innovate new machine and ideas to provide benefits for human being. In other word we can say that engineering is a science which is able to solve the problem of human in living world!
Courses level in Engineering
Well, commonly there are two level in engineering (1) Diploma (well know as Polytechnic) (2) Degree level i.e B. Tech / B.E., let us describe about both curses.
- Diploma: Diploma / Polytechnic is course which is imparted by Institute / College or university but the institution should be approved and affiliated by the valid university and AICTE. Get latest information about Polytechnic Admission 2018 Click here!
- Degree Level: B. Tech / B.E. are degree level program which will be given after 4 years of study (obtained from good marks) we would like to suggest that choose best B. Tech College for your engineering course in your location or you can also go for other location if you are eligible to get admission in top B. Tech College.
Well go ahead! After knowing about engineering course, we're moving to it's admission criteria that is more important, letting you below.
Engineering Admission Minimum Qualification or Criteria
One of the most common queries are putted by aspirants every year (before admission), i.e. what is the criteria of Engineering admission
or what is minimum qualification of Engineering admission in India?
A student's eligibility must match find in below point.
- 12th Science with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics (English and Hindi is compulsory subjects)
- Must Qualify JEE Main 2018
- At least 50% in I.Sc.
- Proof of India citizen
- Relaxation for ST/SC/Kashmiri migrant students
Engineering Admission Form 2018
Delhi Engineering Admission form 2018 Click Here
Haryana Engineering Admission Form 2018 Click Here
Punjab Engineering Admission Form 2018 Click Here
Kolkata Engineering Admission Form 2018 Click Here
Important link which you may like
Career after Engineering Course
Salary after engineering
Placement wise Engineering College in India
Find the best placement engineering college based on their highest package offer by companies in campus placement in engineering courses click here.
The Best Courses Engineering Curses in B. Tech
According to the previous demand of courses are:
- B. Tech Computer Science Engineering
- B. Tech Mechanical Engineering
- B. Tech Civil Engineering Engineering
- B. Tech Electrical Engineering
- B. Tech Electronic and Communication Engineering
- B. Tech Automobile Engineering
- B. Tech Aeronautical Engineering
Scholarship for engineering admission
Only few colleges are helping and give fees relaxation for poor students but aspirants may avail scholarship from their government scholarship program run by state government and other body.
You may also apply in following college for Admission in Engineering (B.Tech)
But make sure your eligibility is matching to the required qualification admission in engineering in following colleges
||Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India
||Hauz Khas, Delhi, India
||Kharagpur, West Bengal, India
|Delhi Technical University
||Delhi , India
||Samalkha, Panipat, Haryana
|Samalkha Group of Institutions
||Samalkha, Panipat, Haryana 132115
|I.T.S. Engineering College
||Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201308
|PM College of Engineering