Diploma Engineering Admission in Assam 2020 – You all need to know everything
Generally, Diploma Polytechnic Courses offered by the Polytechnic colleges in Assam are affiliated to the State Council of Technical Education (SCTE), Assam and approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi. Those colleges offer Polytechnic Admission based on Assam PAT 2020 score obtained by the candidates. Since the board holds full command to conduct an entrance exam, under its own level.
Assam PAT 2020 Important Dates to Admission 2020-21
Seeking 3year diploma based course admission for the 2020-21 academic sessions - the candidates may know all the important dates to participate.
|Online Registration Starts on
||March 1, 2020
|Online Registration Closes on
||April 5, 2020
|Issue of Online Admit Card
||May 2, 2020, onwards
|Date of Admission Test for PAT-2020
||May 19, 2020
|Date of Admission Test for MOM-2020
||May 26, 2020
|Date of Counselling & Admission
||3rd week of June 2020
Note: Dates in the above table has been published as per the speculation, and all details shall be updated as per the latest announcements. Keep visiting the website.
Admission Test Policies / Rules
- Polytechnic Colleges of Assam are the place to conduct the admission test 2020 on the basis of Mathematics and Science.
- Applicants must note down that there will be single question paper of Science and Mathematics of 100 marks and duration will be 2 hours for the entrance exam. Although the question to be asked from H.S.L.C. level, (class X) standard.
- All the questions shall be objective type with multiple choices answer to the entrance exam.
- Candidates are to adhere to carry own black ball pen for marking OMR sheet that stands for Optical mark recognition.
Eligibility to Assam Polytechnic PAT 2020
Those seeking the opportunity to appear in the Assam PAT are well suggested to maintain all the eligibility criteria as per the regulations. Well, the SCTE, Assam has been confined the minimum qualification let’s check out.
- 40% marks (in Average) in Mathematics and Science for General candidates.
- 35% marks (in Average) in Mathematics and Science for SC candidates.
- 33% marks (in Average) in Mathematics and Science for ST Candidates.
|Engineering & Technical courses
||20 years 4 months on 31-12-2020
||23 years 4 months on 31-12-2020
|Modern Office Management (MOM)
||22 years 4 months on 31- 12-2020
||25 years 4 months on 31- 12-2020
How to Apply the Assam Polytechnic PAT Application Form 2020?
Activities all the applicants need to perform
- The application form will be submitted through online mode only, so the candidates need to log on the PAT official portal that is https//.dte.assam.gov.in and then apply.
- Link for the application form will start working after commencement by the authorized committee.
- You all need to Keep mandatory documents like ‘photograph’ and ‘scanned signature’ with you in .jpg format and file size should not exceed more than 100 KB, if it happens then you won’t be able to apply.
Steps to apply application form – Application form submission process has been categorized into three groups, know the process
- Registration Process
- Payment Process
- Download the Admit Card
#Steps Log on to the official website as given above.
- PAT 2020 for registration for Diploma Courses of Engineering and Technology.
- MOM-2020 for the course on Modern Office Management.
- Fill up the Application form filed 100% accuracy. It is mandatory to fill all the fields.
- He / She needs to upload the photograph & scanned a signature and save the Application form by tapping/clicking the ‘Submit’ button.
- While submitting the Application form it details to be saved, and a unique application number will be generated for you which will be active throughout your admission process. Once this process is successfully done read the instructions carefully and click on “Next” to continue the process, since the further step of the application process brings you to Payment Portal (state) of State Bank Collect.
Followings details to be asked while online registration
- Application number
- Name of Applicant
- Date of Birth
- Centre of Examination
- Contact number
- Whether Physically Challenged
- Belongs to Tea Garden/Ex.TGL Community
- Belongs to Moran Community
In order to make payment for an application form, you are allowed to do it in online mode as well as offline mode.
- Online Payments - Net Banking/ Debit Card / Credit Cards are the mediums which may opt.
- Offline payments- At any branch of State Bank of India by printing the generated Bank Challan and depositing the fee amount at any nearby SBI Branch.