The Railway Recruitment Department of West Central Railway, Jabalpur has declared a notification regarding the invitation of applications under Scouts and Guides quota for the year 2018-19 on the official website – wcr.indianrailways.gov.in which the last date of applying is November 30, 2018. Total number of seats is 8
• Group C: 02 posts (Over West Central Railway)
• Erstwhile Group D: 06 posts (Two posts each for Jabalpur, Bhopal and Kota division)
Educational Qualification & Salary
1. Candidates should be pass standard 12th (Intermediate) with a minimum 50 % marks in the aggregate or 10th passed and having ITI certificate for the posts of Civil Engineering, Mechanical, Electrical and S&T department. The grade pay has been scheduled at Rs. 1,900/-level 2.
2. Candidates must have10th pass including National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT or 10th pass along with ITI certificate (For Civil Engineering, Mechanical, Electrical and S&T department.) or 10th pass or ITI or equivalent or National Apprenticeship. The grade pay has been scheduled at Rs. 1,800/-level 1.
How to apply
Eligible candidates who have aspired to apply for the above-mentioned post can apply through online mode by the official website-wcr.indianrailways.gov.in.
• For Group C: The candidate must have at the age of 18 to 30 years
• For Erstwhile Group D: The candidate must have at the age of 18 to 33 years
The candidates will be selected on the basis of written test.