UPPSC Admit Card 2019: The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has released the UPPSC Admit Card 2019 on its official website- uppsc.up.nic.in for those aspirants who are appearing for the Dental Surgeon examination 2019 for the Uttar Pradesh state.
The examination to candidates will be conducted by UPPSC on March 17, 2019, on the official website- uppsc.up.nic.in.
Candidates who have applied for the exam can download their UPPSC Admit Card 2019 through the official website.
Steps to download UPPSC Dental Surgeon Admit Card 2019:
- Go to the official website at uppsc.up.nic.in
- Click on the link of ‘UP Dental Surgeon Admit Card’
- Enter the UP Dental Surgeon application number, date of birth and security pin and then log in
- Get your UPPSC Admit Card 2019 on the screen
- Download it and take a printout for future reference
About the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC):
UPPSC is the state agency which has been authorized to conduct the Civil Services Examination for entry-level appointments in the field of various Civil Services of the Uttar Pradesh state.
It came into inception on April 1, 1937, with the purpose of recruiting candidates to various services in the UP state. The commission is regulated by Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Regulation, 1976.