NATA admit card 2019: The Council of Architecture (CoA) has announced the admit card for the second National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) today i.e. on June 27, Thursday through its official website- nata.in.
Candidates, who are going to appear in the second or July NATA Exam can now download their July NATA Admit Card 2019 by entering their registration number and password. The first exam of NATA had been conducted by Council of Architecture on April 14, 2019, while the second exam or July Exam of NATA is going to held on July 7, 2019, Sunday.
The Exam is conducted twice a year by Council of Architecture with the purpose to determine eligibility to get admission for five years Bachelor of Architecture (B. Arch.) degree course at all recognized institutes across the country. The exam conducts in two mode-online and offline. The examination is scheduled to be conducted on July 7 (Sunday), 2019.
- Gateway Institute of Engineering and Technology Sonipat Admission Open 2019
- Apeejay Stya University – School of Engineering & Technology Admission Open 2019
- Puran Murti College of Engineering Sonipat
- Chitkara University Institute of Engineering & Technology Admission Open 2019
Candidates who will succeed in the entrance exam will be eligible for admission to architecture curriculums. The NATA admit card July exam 2019 can be downloaded from NATA website through online.cbexams.com.
The NATA exam will have two parts. Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) will be comprised in Part A which is to be answered online and Part B will be answered on A4 size drawing sheets.
Part A will have 20 questions from Mathematics and 40 questions from General Aptitude. Each question will content with 2 marks. There is no negative marking.
In Part B, students will have to touch two questions within 120 minutes. The Answer to each question in the ‘drawing’ paper will be examined by more than one examiner independently and the marks will be averaged.
NATA admit card July 2019: Steps to download
• Go to the official website, nata.in
• Click on the link of registration
• Click on the admit card link
• Log-in using the registration number and password
• Fill the required details and log-in
• NATA July Admit card 2019 will appear on the screen
• Download and take a print out for the future purpose