NEW DELHI: King Abdullah II bin Al-Hussein, the king of Jordan on Wednesday arrived in India on a three-day official visit.
King Abdullah II said to interaction with Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi during first day India visit about the entire gamut of bilateral relations as well as regional and international issues of mutual interest. It is expected that both the countries will exchange Memorandums of Understandings (MoUs) and agreements in various areas of bilateral relations
President Ram Nath Kovind hosted to Jordanian King Abdullah II. The Jordanian King will also participate in a CEO Round-table summit which has been organised by the industrial bodies Confederation of Indian Industry, Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce & Industry, and The Associated Chambers of Commerce and Industry of India, followed by India-Jordan Business Forum.
The King is said to visit the Indian Institute of Technology Delhi on Wednesday to search the institute’s collaboration with Jordan technical institutes.
On Thursday, he delivers a special speech on “boosting Understanding and Moderation” organised by the India Islamic Centre at Vigyan Bhawan.
- Agreements exchanged between Indian Prime Minister Modi and Jordan King Abdullah II
- King Abdullah reaches Hyderabad House, meets PM Modi
- Today’s global war against terror is a fight by moderates of all communities against extremists whose faith is hate and violence: King Abdullah II
- Jordanians, Christians and Muslims, have worked together to help neighbours near and far, says King Abdullah II
- It is faith that allows us to prosper and thrive bringing together all sorts of people: King Abdullah II
- Take fears seriously, but never distract us from the truth: That faith brings humanity together: King Abdullah II
- With different religions and ethnic groups, we work together: King Abdullah II
- Jordan’s King Abdullah II addresses the gathering
- Muslim youth have Quran in one hand and computer in the other
- Indian democracy is a celebration of our age-old plurality: PM Narendra Modi
- King Abdullah II also loves India: PM Modi
- India has shown the world a way towards peace: PM Modi
- Cultural diversity is our inheritance: PM Modi
- PM Modi addresses the gathering at Vigyan Bhawan
- King Abdullah II receives ceremonial reception on behalf of President Ram Nath Kovind
- Jordan King Abdullah II is arrived by President Ram Nath Kovind and Prime Minister Narendra Modi at the Rashtrapati Bhawan