JNU Entrance Test 2020: Online Application Process to Start on March
JNUET 2020: The National Testing Agency (NTA) has declared the date of registration today i.e. on August 22, Thursday for the Jawaharlal Nehru University Entrance Test which is going to start from March 2, 2020.
The examination will be held from May 11 to May 14, 2020, by online mode wherein Multiple Choice questions will consist.
Wishful candidates who have registered their application for the Entrance Exam, are suggested to download the admit card from April 21, 2020 as the admit cards will be available after declaration of the admit card on the NTA ' s official website- ntajnu.nic.in
. The NTA will release the results for this entrance test on May 31, 2020.
JNUET 2020: Important scheduled dates
- The registration process begins: March 2 to 31, 2020
- Admit cards available: April 21, 2020
- Examinations begin: May 11 to 14, 2020
- Declaration of results: May 31, 2020
JNU admission 2020: Steps to apply
- Go to the official website-ntajnu.nic.in
- Click ‘fill the application form correctly for JNUEE/CEEB 2020’
- Click on ‘apply’ under new candidate registration
- Register using required details
- Use registration number to log-in
- Fill the form, upload images
- Make payment
- Take a print out copy for future reference
A total of 1,16,558 candidates registered for admission to 3,383 seats including 1,043 for MPhil and PhD courses this year. The examinations in JNU were conducted from May 27 to May 30, 2019.