NEW DELHI: Nowadays, the numbers of blindness are developing continuously in the world.so, we have needed to know about its reason. primarily, we shall want to know about Glaucoma and its prevention which have been given following:
- Glaucoma: Glaucoma is an eye disease that damages your eye’s optic nerve. It usually happens when fluid builds up in the front part of your eye. That extra fluid increases the pressure in your eye, damaging the optic nerve.
- Hot tea reduces Glaucoma: According to the latest study, if people who are suffering from Glaucoma disease but drinks a cup of tea once a day regularly, can reduce the risk of Glaucoma. Due to Glaucoma, a large number of people in the world suffer from blindness because Glaucoma is one of the major factors of blindness.
- Comparison between two groups: The researcher has compared between two groups – one who drinks tea and other who do not consume it. As a result, they found that those who consumed tea at least once a day had the lower risk of Glaucoma than those who did not drink tea.
- Importance of tea: Thus, we can say that hot tea has good roll who cuts the risk of Glaucoma disease and protect from blindness in a people.
- Contact to a Doctor: it is suggested that any of you feel that eye visions are losing in your eye, contact your doctor for treatment.
The research’s lead study author, Anne Coleman, said that the new findings have shown that lifestyle changes can also prevent vision loss from Glaucoma.
The researchers referred to data from National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey (NHANES), which is situated in the United States, which represents an annual survey of about 10,000 people to study the health and nutritional status of adults and children in the country.
The survey also included tests for Glaucoma, in which 5 percent adults out of 1,678 participants had developed the disease.