LATEST UPDATES: Central Board of Secondary Education (CTET) has announces its exam schedule for CTET February Exam 2016.
The schedule of CTET conducted in 2016 is as under:
1. 9th Edition of CTET will be held on 21st February 2016 (Sunday)
2. 10th Edition of CTET will be held on 18th September 2016 (Sunday)
The Aspirant who is looking to appear in CTET (Central Board of Secondary Education) 2016 there are few important things like; CTET 2016 application form, CTET 2016 Application Fee and Eligibility Criteria for CTET Exam 2016 so here at this page we are going to scarp out your confusions step by step.
What is CTET 2016?
Ans. Central Teacher Eligibility Test commonly abbreviated as CTET which conduct its exam every year in the month of February for the purpose of national standards and benchmark of teacher quality in the recruitment process.
Eligibility Criteria for CTET 2016
Let’s discuss about Eligibility Criteria for CTET 2016 the candidates must having B. Ed degree with minimum 50% marks (Minimum Qualifications for becoming Teacher for Classes VI-VIII: Elementary Stage). Read more..
Application Fees for CTET 2016
Application fees will be taken by two methods (1) SC/ST and (2) OBC/General Category students.
#OBC category candidate have to pay Rs.600/- for paper-1 or paper- 2 and Rs.1000/- for both paper 1 & paper
#SC/ST applicants need to pay Rs.300 for paper I or paper 2 and Rs.1000/- for both paper 1 and paper 2.
How to apply Online CTET February Exam 2016 (Common question)
Ans. Describing to you about apply the CTET Online Application Form 2016
- The Students need to login CTET official website on www.ctet.nic.in/CMS/Public/Home.aspx or www.ctet.nic.in
- Find out the CTET 2016
- Enter the online application with correct details
- Attach the recent passport size photograph & signature. Compressed your photo size if Photos size is more than required size.
- Make the payment of application fees
- Click on Submit the application.
Note:- Wait for latest updates on CTET February 2016