NEW DELHI: Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has announced the official Information prospectus for Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) 2019 exam. CTET Exam 2019 will be conducted on July 7, 2019. The application process for the test begins through online mode on February 5 (Tuesday) by its official website- www.ctet.nic.in.
CTET 2019: Important dates
• The online application process begins: February 5, 2019
• Last date of application submission by online mode: March 5, 2019
• Last date of fee submission: March 8, 2019, till 3:30 pm
• Date of online correction in an application: March 14 to 20, 2019
• The final status of the application: March 25, 2019
• Date of examination: July 7, 2019
For Primary Stage, the candidate must have to pass Senior Secondary exam or its equivalent with a 2-year diploma course in Elementary Education.
For Elementary Stage, a candidate must have completed Graduation in a relevant discipline with 2-year diploma in elementary education.
CTET 2019: Application Procedure
• Visit CTET official website www.ctet.nic.in.
• Click on the “Apply Online” link.
• After filling the application form and write down Registration No.
• Upload Scanned Images of latest Photograph with Signature
• Pay Examination Fee by e-challan or debit/credit card
• Take print out for future purpose.