The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has extended the last date to apply for the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) July 2019.
Earlier, the last date of application was March 5 but CBSE has decided to extend the last date of registration. Now, applicants can register their application through the online procedure at official website www.ctet.nic.in for CTET July 2019 till March 12, 2019, which exam will be conducted on July 7, 2019 (Sunday).
Applicants can submit the application fee through E-challan/debit card/credit card on March 15, 2019 (Friday) till 3.30 pm. unfortunately, if candidates have filled application form incorrect during registration can correct their application form on March 25, 2019 (Monday).
Steps to apply CBSE CTET 2019:
• Visit official website www.ctet.nic.in
• Open the link “Apply Online”
• Fill in the Online Application Form and write Registration number
• Upload Scanned Images of latest Photograph and Signature
• Pay Examination Fee through e-challan or debit/credit card
• Print out for the future reference
• All questions in CTET will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs), with four alternatives out of which one answer will be most appropriate.
• There will be two papers of CTET
• Paper I will be for a person who intends to be a teacher for classes I to V
• Paper II will be for a person who intends to be a teacher for classes VI to VIII
• The main question paper shall be in two languages Hindi and English