Congress is blessed, it never gets a bad name,' says PM Modi
New Delhi :
Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Wednesday responded to the Motion of Thanks to the President for his address in Rajya Sabha. Modi appealed for passage of all pending bills in Rajya Sabha, saying it will give momentum to country ' s progress. He also said that the Congress is a blessed party as it never gets a bad name.
Here are the HIGHLIGHTS:
- PM Narendra Modi recites "Safar Mein Dhoop To Hogi" by Nida Fazli in Rajya Sabha.
- We have emphasised on "value addition": PM Narendra Modi in Rajya Sabha
- I am not an economist like Manmohan Singh, that is why I am not that knowledgeable. But I know some things: PM in RS
- Many of our projects worth 15 lakh crore were stalled. But all of those projects are now operational
- I am grateful to GN Azad, he brought a record of people who didnt have accounts under Jan Dhan Yojna. He worked as if with a microscope: PM
- Congress is blessed, it never gets a bad name, ' says PM Modi in Rajya Sabha
- Kabhi kabhi aisa lagta hai Congress ko koi aisa vardaan mila hai: PM Modi in Rajya Sabha
- ' Mrityu ' ko ek aisa vardaan hai ki mrityu kabhi badnaam nahi hoti, kabhi mrityu par araop nahi lagte: PM Modi in Rajya Sabha
- Sometimes I feel Congress has a boon like that. Its always said "attack on opposition", never said "attack on Congress": PM in RS
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi replying on the Motion of Thanks to the President for his address in Rajya Sabha
- Calling it a failure of State Govt before the committee submits its report, would be injustice to the State Govt: HM Rajnath Singh
- Jat reservation: 3-member committee has been constituted to probe the entire matter. We await their report, says HM Rajnath Singh
- But state Govt was under an impression that talks b/w their representatives are underway with Centre: HM Rajnath Singh on jat reservation
- Opposition MPs raise slogans of ' Army ka galat istemaal mat karo, Raksha karo '
- Uproar in Rajya Sabha over Sri Sri Ravi Shankar ' s World Culture Festival, opposition MPs protest at the well of House
- Sri Sri Ravi Shankar is committed towards protecting environment. It would be wrong to doubt his commitment towards nature: MA Naqvi in RS
- NGT is hearing the matter as we discuss the issue here. Event is being held adhering to all rules & laws: MA Naqvi in RS
- Uproar in Rajya Sabha over Sri Sri Ravishanka ' s event on the banks of the Yamuna, Sitamram Yechury asks "How can Indian Army assist in this"
- As far as Iraq concerned, those Indian nationals are kept hostages by terrorists.Had they been stranded, would ' ve brought them back by now: EAM
- We do take up issue of racial attacks on Indians with countries where such cases take place: EAM Sushma Swaraj in LS