Are you facing problem while doing Polytechnic or another professional course? Avail 100% scholarship under Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme 2019 (बिहार स्टूडेंट क्रेडिट कार्ड 2019 योजना पॉलिटेक्निक के लिए) by Bihar Government. See what we will be covering and Know how to apply this scheme with complete guidelines.
- What is Bihar Student Credit Card 2019?
- Who is eligible for Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme for Polytechnic Education?
- What are the documents required while applying the Bihar Student Credit Card education loan for Polytechnic admission?
- How to Apply Student Credit Card Scheme for Polytechnic?
- What is the maximum amount can be availed under the Student Credit Card Scheme?
- What is the process to pay taken loan?
Those students wanting to get benefits of the Bihar Students Credit Card scheme will be given education loan by Bihar State Government. However, the scheme is moving the students especially who been dropping higher education due to lack of money. The scheme (BSCCS) was decided to launch but it was launched in the year 2016 with the objective to help the poor candidates for technical education, this scheme enables to thriving the employment for the young generation.
Who is eligible for Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme for Polytechnic Education?
In this scheme, the candidates who have been complete 12th or equivalent education from the valid board are eligible to avail an education loan. Following terms are imposed for the applicants.
- The Student who has taken admission in the approved / valid institution either in Bihar or outside of Bihar state.
- Education loans shall be given for general studies, management, and technical education only.
- Under this scheme, a student who looks to avail the loan for polytechnic admission needs to have completed matriculation (10th) from the Bihar State.
- The student will be paid for the hostel.
- Applicant’s age should not be higher than 25 years.
- If the student left the study in the middle of the education, the rest of the amount will not be paid.
What are the documents required while applying the Bihar Student Credit Card education loan for Polytechnic admission?
All the applicants are required to provide the following loans.
- Applicant’s / Co-applicant’s Aadhaar Card.
- Matric / 12th (10th for Polytechnic Course) and passing marks and certificate.
- Photo Copy of Applicant’s bank passbook in which IFSC Code, account number, account holder’s name.
- Bonafide certificate of the institution /college/university (if students take admission out of Bihar).
- A complete explanation of the tuition/hostel fees of the college.
- Two passport size photograph of the applicant and their parents.
- The photocopy of the first page of the residential certificate or bank passbook in which the address of the house is clearly marked, or the Voter Id Card or the certificate used for voting.
How to Apply Student Credit Card Scheme for Polytechnic?
In order to apply Student Credit Card for the polytechnic/technical education students need to login to the official website i.e. www.7nishchay-yuvaupmission.bihar.gov.in and fill the asked file in the form.
Follow the below Steps to Apply for Student Credit Card Yojana 2019
- Visit 7nishchay-yuvaupmission.bihar.gov.in
- Applicants need to register as a new user.
- Fill the asked information.
- After filling the details user will receive an OTP (One Time Password) on the registered number and email id (don’t share your OTP to the unknown person).
- Once you fill the correct OTP, a new form will appear in which applicants adhere to submit personal details.
- After that fifth process, 3 options will appear.
- After completing all the process click the submit button.
- The Unique ID Number will be sent on the registered mobile number, after successful form submission.
- The Student will also receive a PDF copy of Submitted form and details of documents required for the further process.
Note: You must provide all the correct information else your application will be rejected.
What is the maximum amount can be availed under the Student Credit Card Scheme?
The loan amount may vary according to the requirement. For instance, Rs. 75000/- in 2019-20 and Rs. 1,00, 000/- in 2020-21 fiscal year.
What is the process to pay taken loan?
After the expiry of the moratorium period, a loan of up to 2 lakh will be exempted in the maximum 60 monthly installments and 0.25% interest rate will be given in the recovery of maximum 84 monthly installments of loans above 2 lakhs.