4th IYD 2018: People of the world celebrated International Yoga Day today
More than 50,000 people across the world celebrated 4th International Yoga Day 2018
on June 21 (Thursday) at Dehradun venue where Prime Minister Narendra Modi was present in the celebration.
Apart from PM Modi, several ministers and Army forces have also taken part in the 4th International Yoga Day celebration. PM Modi urged to all people of the world to embrace Yoga which is the best and appropriate option to enhance your good health.
However, people of the world have also embraced the ' Yoga ' . Yoga is an important powerful force that makes strong and healthy body. PM said, "Yoga Day has become a mass movement in the quest for good health and well-being."
Prime Minister Modi focused Yoga on the occasion of Yoga Day
and said there are huge benefits from ‘Yoga’
. Many of people, who have absorbed Yoga, got a lot benefits. People can live with a healthy body and a sound mind if they begin Yoga regularly.
People can grow their career including family if they have healthy body and healthy mind, which we get only from Yoga. Yoga is a kind of exercise that provides stress free life to people.
There are countless benefits from Yoga in which the name of some benefits have been given below:
- Glowing skin: We also get a glowing skin and beauty face with the help of Yoga. Swami Vishnudevananda said “Heath is wealth, Peace of mind is happiness” Yoga can help enhance happiness and health.
- Anti-Ageing: Not just relaxing the body and mind, Yoga can be a determinant to fight against aging.
- Fat reduction: Regular Yoga will help you reduce body fat. So, people should start yoga to have that sleek, flexible fit body.
- Gorgeous hair& hair fall: By the practice of Yoga, we can resist to hair fall and thus we can get gorgeous hair. Yoga helps in controlling the mind, body and soul, and helps manage stress and anxiety.
- Vision: Yoga exercises is very important for eyes defective Regular practice of yoga eye exercises helps to relax eyesight and facilitate the normal functioning of our eyes.