As we know that mostly 95% person uses the mobile phone in the modern age. People like the mobile in different way according to their facility of mobile. But it is seen that some Android smart phone is famous in India of 2014.Particularly,there are top ten Android smart phone is the best in marketing in India of 2014.These mobiles are liked by maximum person having to all facilities and benefit for marketing in India that is bellow
1.Sony Xperia Z3 — It is the best smart phone mobile in using for marketing in India. Sony xperia z3 is made by combination of hardware and soft ware which is used by consumer and works very well. Cost of Sony Xperia Z3 in India is Rs 51,990
2. Samsung Galaxy Note 4 — Samsung Galaxy Note 4 is a kind of Android phone that is famous in mobile market in India. People purchase it by Rs 58,300/ in market. It has a 5.7-inch 2K display, 2.5GHz quad-core Snapodragon 805 processor (the latest in the market), 3GB RAM, 16MP rear camera and 3,220mAh battery in a package .
3. OnePlus One — OnePlus One, a smartphone that offers a 5.5-inch Full HD screen, 2.5GHz quad-core Snapdragon 801 processor, 3GB RAM, 13MP rear camera and 3,100mAh battery . It is available in smart phone market everywhere. We can purchase by Rs 21,999
4. HTC One M8 —As we see that many types of smart phones came in mobile market but HTC OneM8 is one of over smart in looking and working in mobile market. In terms of features, this Android 4.4 smartphone packs a 5-inch Full HD screen, 2.5GHz quad-core Snapdragon 801 processor, 2GB RAM, 5MP front camera, front-facing Boom Sound speakers and 2,600mAh battery. It is purchased by just Rs 49,990.
5. Second-Generation Moto G —The second-generation Moto G has an 8MP camera, microSD support up to 32GB and a bigger 5-inch screen, matching what rivals like Asus Zenfone 5 offered. This Android mobile phone is spread out everywhere in mobile market. Because it has all features that is essential for smart phone. We can buy just Rs 12,990.
6. Xiaomi Mi 3 — Rs 13,999 Xiaomi arrived in India with a splash, riding on the success of its Mi 3 smartphone. In Mobile market of 2014. , Its construction is made by as a 5-inch Full HD display, 2.3GHz quad-core Snapdragon 800 processor, 2GB RAM, 3,050mAh battery and 13MP rear camera., it remains one of the best models to hit the country this year
7. Samsung Galaxy Alpha —A beautifully crafted smartphone, it is extremely thin and light and can easily beat any iPhone on these parameters It has price of Rs 39,999 in market with a HD screen, Samsung Galaxy Alpha makes up for this by keeping the screen size at 4.7-inch, thus eliminating pixilation with 312ppi pixel density.
8. Lenovo vibe – It remains one of the best models to hit the country this year Lenovo’s Vibe Z2 Pro has pushed the envelope in terms of value for money this year. This smartphone comes with a 6-inch 2K (1440x2560p) screen, 2.5GHz quad-core Snapdragon 801 processor, 3GB RAM, 32GB internal storage,
9. Huawei Honor 6 —This mobile Huawei Honor 6 — is spred out in mobile market as a fire in India in 2014. Huawei Honor 6 purchasing cost is just Rs 17,9999 liked by consumer . It is better than other mobile in looking and working. has all class-leading features, such as a 5-inch Full HD screen, 1.7GHz octa-core processor, 3,000mAh battery, 13MP rear camera, 5MP front camera, 16GB internal storage and microSD support up to 64GB
10. Asus Zenfone 6 — Rs 15,999This Asus Zenphone is the better smart phone than other smart phone in case of cost to including of all features seems all around in India. Its construction is made by Android 4.3 has 16GB in-built storage, microSD card support up to 64GB, 1.6GHz dual-core Intel Atom Z2560 processor, 2GB RAM, 13MP rear camera and 3,300mAh battery