NEW DELHI: A lot of men or women use the various types of elements for softness and glowing skin which are almost manufactured by chemical elements,can damage your skin.
But, on the base of study, there is plant which name is called tea tree can protect your all problems related to skin along with hair.
Tea Tree Oil is also known as melaleuca oil, it is applied to the skin to cure infections such as acne, fungal infections of the nail, lice, scabies, athlete’s foot and ringworm.
Some tea plant oil features have been given below which is need to know:
- Skin saver: Tea tree oil works as an anti-imperfection solution to achieving a clearer and healthy looking skin. It helps in opening the pores, loosening up blocked oil and dirt that cause whiteheads, blackheads, painful red breakouts and blemishes. 2-3 drops with a smidge of coconut oil and use a cotton swab to apply.
- Mosturising dry skin: Tea plant oil, mixed with glycerine, is great for moisturising dry and cracked skin. Mixed 1-2 drops of tea plant oil with one tablespoon of almond oil or coconut oil. Massage gently into the affected areas, especially on your knees, elbows and heels for lasting relief from dry skin.
- Growth and nourishment: Mixing a few drops of tea tree oil into your hair oil and massaging it into your scalp will unclog your hair follicles. This nourishes your roots and strengthens your locks, inducing hair growth. Don’t apply directly on your scalp as it can be damage on the skin. Mixed a few drops of tea tree oil with shampoo to get rid of dandruff.
- Fight with fungus: Nail fungus is an unpleasant condition that can cause both physical and psychological discomfort. You can use tea tree oil mixed simply with water, or with coconut oil. Be sure to wash your hands between applications to avoid spreading the fungus.
- Insect bites: Tea plant oil mixed with coconut oil applied on the rash can soothe itching caused from mosquito bites.
- Healing burns : A mixture of honey with a little tea tree oil does wonders for soothing the pain and aids the healing process and reduces scarring.