NEW DELHI: Nowadays, mostly people suffering from toothache. But due to not getting the knowledge about the home remedy of toothache, they are unable to do something. Toothache is one of the most common dental problems and can be quite painful. Poor oral hygiene is the major reason of toothache.
Some home remedies can assist you get immediate relief from toothaches:
- Clove oil: Clove oil is the best natural remedy to treat toothaches as it has anti-microbial properties. So, apply a clove oil on the decayed tooth to get relief from tooth pain.
- Raw onion: Raw onions are a good home remedy for toothaches as it has antiseptic and antimicrobial properties that kill bacteria in the mouth and reduce pain.
- Warm salt water: This remedy will help the swelling and also kill bacteria in your mouth. So, take a glass of warm water and add a pinch of salt into it. Now, rinse your mouth thoroughly with it.
- Aloevera gel: It assists in reducing the pain as when ussed on the decayed tooth, it makes that area numb and helps it heal.
- Ginger: Ginger will assist you get relief from the pain instantly and treat the toothache. It also has the ability to decrease any swelling and inflammation and also reduce the pain.