NEW DELHI: Mukesh Ambani the chairman of Reliance companies Ltd has again reached at the topped Forbes’s annual list of India’s 100 richest top executive, where Dilip shanghvi got second spot.
Reliance’s chairman Ambani, with a net worth of $22.7 billion, is followed by India’s richest pharmaceutical magnate, Dilip Shanghvi, with a net worth of $16.9 billion.
India’s richest baron list has been given below:
- Mukesh Ambani $22.7 Billion (RIL Chairman)
- Dilip Shanghvi $16.9 Billion (Sun Pharmaceuticals owner)
- Hinduja family $15.2 Billion (Hinduja Group)
- Azim Premji $15 Billion (Wipro Chairman)
- Pallonji Mistry $13.9 Billion (Shapoorji Pallonji Group Chairman)
- Lakshmi Mittal $12.5 Billion (ArcelorMittal Chairman)
- Godrej family $12.4 Billion (Godrej Group)
- Shiv Nadar $11.4 Billion (HCL Chairman)
- Kumar Mangalam Birla $8.8 Billion (Aditya Birla Group Chairman)
- Cyrus Poonawalla $8.6 Billion (Poonawalla Group Chairman)