NEW DELH : Bahujan Samajwadi Party Chief Mayawati on Saturday addressed a press conference in Lucknow in which she targets Bhartiya Janta Party and Samajwadi Party over Uttar Pradesh assembly election .
The assembly poll has been scheduled in the month of February. The election will be start from February 4 and will be end on March 8.
The press conference was organised at the beginning of the two-day long conference of BSP party coordinators, candidates, MPs, MLAs and office-bearers with Mayawati. The agenda of the meeting is to assess the political situation of Uttar Pradesh and plan for the upcoming assembly elections.
- This meeting will aim at learning from Samajwadi Party’s mistakes and educating our party workers in how to escape their tactics of dirty politics: Mayawati
- The party candidates and workers will also be made aware of the unruly behaviour of the Samajwadi Party: Mayawati
- BSP is known as a disciplined party, thus, the party will have to fight elections within code of conduct: Mayawati
- The meeting will focus on preparations for elections, but will also give directives for sincerely following model code of conduct during campaign: Mayawati
- Today we have called the meeting of all senior state party office holders and declared candidates to discuss and strategise upcoming assembly elections in Uttar Pradesh: Mayawati