NEW DELHI: Latest news for 10th/Matrics passes student and looking for job in government sector. Today Staff Selection Commission (SSC) redesigned official intake gateway i.e. www.ssc.nic.in with new opportunity.
As total vacancy 8300 jobs approved by government for Multi Tasking Staff. Applicants looking central government job after registration ought to concentrate on this Notification.
Apply online at Staff Selection Commission (SSC) site from 31st December 2016 to 30th January 2017.
Post Name: Multi Tasking Staff
Total Number of Vacancies: 8300
Exam Name: MTS Exam 2017
Region Wise Vacancy Details
• Central Region (CR): 325
• Eastern Region (CR): 634
• Karnataka Kerala Region (KKR): 666
• Northern Region (NR): 3186
• North Eastern Region (NER): 226
• North Western Region (NWR): 534
• Madhya Pradesh Region (MPR): 536
• Southern Region (SR): 705
• Western Region (WR): 1488
Posting: All India
Educational Qualification: Candidate who is interested in SSC MTS Recruitment 2017 should have 10th/Metrics pass certificate.
Age Limit: Minimum age for MTS is 18 years and maximum age 25 years. Date to calculate mini and maxi age is 1st August 2017.
Fee charges: pay following do not refundable fee charges if applicable.
• Women & Reserved category: No fee
• Others: Rs. 100/- (Rupee one hundred only)
Selection Process: Authority will issue SSC Multi Tasking Staff Admit Card 2017 to conduct written test (Paper 1 & Parer 2) which will be followed by interview.
How to Apply Online Application
• First you need to use computer and internet with good speed
• Now reach to the www.ssc.nic.in or ssconline.nic.in website
• Search for respective MTS notification
• Click on MTS online apply link
• Fill online form and submit within deadline
• Opening Date of Online Gateway: 31st December 2016
• Closing Date: 30th January 2017
• Paper 1 Exam Dates: 16-April-2017, 30-April-2017, 07-May-2017
• Paper 2 Exam: 17-December-2017
Click here Apply and SSC MTS 2017 Notification