NEW DELHI: The Delhi Department of Training And Technical Education (DTTE) declared the results of the Common Entrance Test (CET) 2017 on Friday June 16. Aspirants who have appeared in the exam and eagerly waiting their result, can get their result through the official website at cetdelhiexam.nic.in now. A large number of candidates have applied for CET to take admission for Polytechnic/diploma courses Polytechnic Colleges/ institutions in Delhi/NCR.
How to check CET result 2017:
• Visit the official website – cetdelhiexam.nic.in.
• Click on ‘Result link of the desired course’ flashing towards the right side of the page.
• Enter your roll number and other details
• Get The result on screen
• Download and take a print out.
Candidates are selected through the CET based on their performance. Counseling of candidates will be done at Delhi. The counseling will begin from the month of June or July. The classes will be start in August.
Documents require during counseling:
- Payment receipt of Online Part – payment made by the students.
- Copy of Provisional Allotment letter, online registration slip, copy of choices submitted by candidate, two latest identical colour photographs of 7.0 cm x 5.5 cm size same as that of on the admit card
- Admit card of CET –2017(Original).
- Proof of date of birth (Secondary School Certificate) (Original and two self-attested photocopies).
- Certificate and Mark Sheet of the qualifying examination issued by the Board/University (Original and two self attested photocopies). In case the original certificate is not awarded at the level of the School, provisional certificate/ downloaded copy of mark sheet duly authenticated by concerned the school principal.
Note: Students who have successfully completed the Delhi CET Result 2017 with good score, can apply for Polytechnic / Diploma Course into approved AICTE Polytechnic Colleges in Delhi/NCR